Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I hate water


So I've never really been to keen on water. To me it doesn't have a taste and dare I say it I hate it. After turning the big 3-0, I decided to change my life around. No more pigging out on ice cream and sweets. No more pop and limit my cookies and cake. One of my goals is to drink more water. So after extensive Pinterest research and knowing how much a loath water, I decided I was going to have add some flavor or something. Low and behold Detox Water or Fruit Water! There are like a million and one recipes to choose from. I made my first batch last night.


The one on the left is a combination of mango and cucumber. The one on the right is lemon, cucumber, and oranges. I cut the fruit and cucumber up last night and dropped them into the containers . Added water and let them sit in the fridge overnight.

The final verdict: I LOVE IT! It taste amazing. So if you hate water like I do, give this a try. Your body will thank you later. You can check out a few recipes here http://pinterest.com/pin/200269514651958326.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment